Studio N is committed to the safety of both our clients and staff. The following safety protocols have been implemented to ensure we are doing our part to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and flatten the curve.
We re-opened as part of the phase 2 Edmonton Re-opening Plan, and have been open for services with these additional safety protocols since June 20, 2020. Prior to that, we were closed for over 3 months, in accordance with mandatory non-essential business closures in Edmonton.
- All clients MUST wear a mask to their appointment. If you do not bring a mask, you will be required to purchase one for $3 (this fee will be donated to charity).
- If you have ANY symptoms of illness, please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later. (Applies to staff as well). 24h notice is required or you will forfeit your deposit. Free touch ups will be automatically charged $100 without this notice. As we are a small business, we thank you for your understanding!
- If you have traveled out of Canada within the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days after your return date. (Applies to staff as well).
- Everyone must disinfect their hands and phones upon arrival.
- Please limit the number of personal belongings you bring with you to your appointment, however we encourage you to bring what you need to be comfortable during the apt. You may bring a small blanket in case you get cold and a beverage/snack if needed.
- All staff will be wearing a mask and gloves when working with clients.
- Please come to your appointment on your own. You may not bring any guests with you.
- We will continue to disinfect all surfaces that you come in contact with during the appointment using hospital grade disinfectant, and floors will be disinfected with bleach between each client. High traffic areas will be disinfected regularly. We kindly request that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes early to allow us adequate time to do so.
- As always, tools used during the tattooing procedure are single use and disposed of after each client.
Thank you everyone for your ongoing support through these difficult times. As a member of the small business community, we know the strain that everyone has felt through these unprecedented challenges.
We stand together in this, and want to thank all the frontline workers for their hard work!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please contact Natalia directly by text/phone at 780-862-2072.