Lip Blush Tattoo 2-Day Course (Deposit)
This is an intensive 2 day in-person class.
You will learn:
- Skin anatomy, where to implant pigment, how to stretch the skin
- Color theory, skin tones, pigment selection, color corrections
- Lip shape design
- Client’s medical background & proper record keeping
- Use of your tattoo machine, needle configurations, hand motion for implanting pigment
- Sheer lip tint effect (no lip line) vs. the opaque lip stick look (natural lip line), how to achieve each
- Proper tray set up & take down to prevent cross contamination
- Practice on fake skin
- Live instructor demo model
- Live student model work on 2 models
Included in your course tuition is a full Peak tattoo machine set up and starter kit (valued at $1000 CAD):
- Full tattoo machine set up (Peak Kyan rotary machine, Peak Cryo foot pedal, Critical Atom power supply)
- 1 box of Peak Cerus 1RL 0.35mm needles (20 needles)
- 10 ink rings, 10 ink cups
- 2 lip design pencils (pink & white)
Peak needles, pigments, and other supplies needed for the practice skin & live model work will also be provided.
Group Class Cost: $2500+gst (max 2 students per 1 instructor)
Private Class Cost: $3000+gst (direct 1-on-1 instruction from Natalia)
Having some tattoo machine or permanent makeup experience is recommended but not required.
**You must obtain your Bloodborne Pathogens Certification before class starts.
Upon assessment that the student has passed the class, a certificate of completion will be issued to you.
After Class Support:
We provide lifelong support in your career! Do not hesitate to contact the instructor directly with any questions.
$500 deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, and will be applied to the total cost of tuition. The remainder of tuition is due on the first day of class, before class starts.