F.A.Q. about Brow Lamination
Who is Brow Lamination good for? Who is NOT a good candidate for it?
Ideally for clients with some brow hair as the service relies entirely on your own brow hair to create the lifted fluffy effect.
NOT GOOD FOR:
- Client with NO brow hair. If you have very little or no brow hair, this is not the ideal service for you. Please look in to our brow tattoo services!
- Clients with skin conditions in the brow area, including but not limited to psoriasis/eczema, dermatitis, rashes, heavy acne, etc.
- Clients with extremely sensitive skin may require a patch test first.
- Clients who have previously tinted their brows with henna or metallic brow tints must wait a minimum of 10-12 weeks before having Brow Lamination done.
- Clients using any topical medicated creams or serums on their brow area should seek advice from their doctor before proceeding. If using any anti-aging, anti-acne, exfoliating products, must stop using on the brow area for at least 2-3 weeks prior.
How long does the appointment take?
Approximately 30-45 minutes.
Will I still need to fill in my brows after getting a Brow Lamination treatment?
Yes, possibly, depending on your natural hair! Since this treatment relies on your natural hair completely, you may still need to do a bit of filling with brow makeup, however it will be much less than you normally would.
Is there any downtime or things you can't do after a Brow Lamination service?
No touching or wetting your brows for 24-48 hours!
Afterwards, you can do everything as you normally would.
We recommend applying the Brow Conditioner everyday after your service to keep your brow hairs strong and healthy, and to avoid vigorously rubbing the brows to prevent hair loss.
Please note that if your brows are brushed physically brushed down (such as when getting dressed, etc.) you will need to brush them back up (they will then hold back in place) since we are not hardening the brow hair, we are simply changing their direction of movement while keeping them soft and fluffy!
How frequently can I have Brow Lamination done?
We recommend a minimum of 8 weeks between treatments!